Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Mitchell0827

Mitchell0827

Reaction score
Good luck and it sounds like you are on the right path. Used car prices are crazy right now. The leather seats and carpet is a great idea to fuff it up but as a used car Dealer I'm sure you know all the ways to maximize profit.
Thanks Tahoe14,
Yes, prices are absolutely crazy right now. Between our two lots we have roughly 600 cars and trucks. Honestly with the supply shortage in this country right now, it’s almost better to take the vehicles that we have in storage, that were purchased pre-COVID madness, and send back to the auction for a nice profit. BUT and this is a HUGE BUT…where would a dealer then Aquire new inventory for retail customers? That’s the double edged sword of this mess. For the past year or so I take a drive by our local Chevy dealer and they have maybe 20 cars and trucks on the whole lot… spaced out to somehow make it seem more full.
Anyways, sorry, off topic.

Thanks again everyone for your responses to my prior questions.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442