2015 LTZ 5.3 - Parts & Upgrades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2015LTZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have a 2015 Tahoe in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. It's done around 90k miles. Has been maintained by the dealership since new. Parts are available here but I'm visiting the US soon and have some free luggage to bring the truck's parts back.

I am trying to order parts from rockauto but each part has multiple variations and part #s. Is there a way you could get me part numbers for my car? I am trying to get some engine parts and some brake-related parts (just to have a stock). Its last 6 digits from the VIN are: FR675084.

Also, any tech-related or performance related upgrades the members could recommend? Since I'm there I can bring the parts back with me and install in the truck.

Thank you!

buckwild27

Reaction score

WIT WHATEVER IT TAKES TRANSMISSION PARTS, INC 6L80 6L90 8L90 Sure Cool System Upgrade STL010 https://a.co/d/2RpHuGb

As for brakes if you want to upgrade get the front brake calipers and rotors for a 2019 and newer chevy silverado 1500. It does require 20" or bigger wheels.

Also if it hasn't been done yet the updated gas pedal is more responsive than the one tat came in the 2015, 2016

GM Genuine Parts 23362231 Accelerator Pedal

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have a 2015 Tahoe in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. It's done around 90k miles. Has been maintained by the dealership since new. Parts are available here but I'm visiting the US soon and have some free luggage to bring the truck's parts back.

I am trying to order parts from rockauto but each part has multiple variations and part #s. Is there a way you could get me part numbers for my car? I am trying to get some engine parts and some brake-related parts (just to have a stock). Its last 6 digits from the VIN are: FR675084.

Also, any tech-related or performance related upgrades the members could recommend? Since I'm there I can bring the parts back with me and install in the truck.

Thank you!
Speed engineering or Texas speed Longtubes and exhaust is always a first
A good sealed cold air intake along with a custom tune will always be the best bang for your buck before you start getting into internal engine mods and gears for the rear end.
Unless you have 6500$ for a whipple supercharger that’ll give you a good HP jump and actually make motor not strain as hard when you get on it it’ll also help bump up your mpg I just seen a cammed supercharged Escalade the other day and the fella was getting 20-22mpg while I’m over here getting 14-15mpg

OP
OP
2015LTZ

2015LTZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thanks for the suggestions. i will look into the links you guys have shared.

could you also help with the question around how to get correct part #s for my car, to order from rockauto?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msp2640