2015 GMC Yukon SLT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tungsten

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats ,what is the name of that colour?

SpyShops212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1995 Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 v8
2001 Tahoe LS
2003 Escalade ESV
2004 GMC Sierra crew cab
2008 Escalade Luxury Sport
2016 Tahoe LT
2018 Escalade Luxury

Do I need a change here? I am a fan of the solid axle, not the rear independent suspension which is not a real 1500 truck. I may get a 2020 Escalade platinum next. I feel that the 2021 and up is a Ford Expedition/Navigator with the Independend rear suspension and they actually look similar. I hate the way the rear that looks like something is falling underneath it.

OP
OP
01BlueTahoeGuy
Reaction score
Still contemplating the name change, as the Yukon will be the family daily driver and the 01 is my project rig.

The Yukons story is that it came to us from California and was a rental rig.

Dealership showed us the clean car fax prior to buying it, so no issues there.

The rig is immaculate given its age. The interior looks new, to me it still has the “new car” smell.

The ride is smooth, the power is great, there are no squeaks or rattles, everything works as good as new.

Given that it only has 36k on it, this should be expected. and the price was within the range of what we were looking for, though a bit more age than what we initially started looking for.

This will be our family rig for quite awhile, so if my 01 is any indication as to durability, with it having 163k on it, the Yukon should do great.

To those that have one, are there any issues that are know that I should’ve on the look out for?

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still contemplating the name change, as the Yukon will be the family daily driver and the 01 is my project rig.

The Yukons story is that it came to us from California and was a rental rig.

Dealership showed us the clean car fax prior to buying it, so no issues there.

The rig is immaculate given its age. The interior looks new, to me it still has the “new car” smell.

The ride is smooth, the power is great, there are no squeaks or rattles, everything works as good as new.

Given that it only has 36k on it, this should be expected. and the price was within the range of what we were looking for, though a bit more age than what we initially started looking for.

This will be our family rig for quite awhile, so if my 01 is any indication as to durability, with it having 163k on it, the Yukon should do great.

To those that have one, are there any issues that are know that I should’ve on the look out for?

My 15 only has 63k miles. My starter went. Tail light LED failure on my driver side. Battery cable corroded from the inside out. Passenger hub went…. All seem to be Common issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC