2015 GMC 20-22-24 inch replica wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
For 22".

Tony, you also do complete wheel-tire packages and ship? Any problem getting Nittos?

9 have a 31mm offset

also i can do tire packages but the prices you can find online on nittos will be cheaper than my price so i usually tell people to get wheels from me but tires online because you can find crazy deals on them

MarkD51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
9 have a 31mm offset

also i can do tire packages but the prices you can find online on nittos will be cheaper than my price so i usually tell people to get wheels from me but tires online because you can find crazy deals on them

Gotcha Tony, thanks! From a little searching I did as well earlier, I believe as you say, these wheels in 22x9 have a +31mm Offset, and a 78.1mm Hub Bore. Weight I'm guessing is again probably close to the CK375 in the same size, at about 42 lbs ea.

We do have a Discount Tire here now in town, and understand they have a Hunter Machine, and can do touchless mounting-road force balancing.

Whether they know how to use such equipment?, well, maybe yes, and maybe no, that's why I asked? Would hate having some goon my end fubar a brand new wheel(s)

From DiscountTireDirect, I could probably have 4 Nitto 421Q 285/45-22 Tires here in 3-4 days max. Wharehouses are in two neighboring states here.
Thanks again, Mark

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They should know how to mount the tires on the wheels without scratching them

Shimmy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ugh! Good pricin on these! I probably wouldn't sprung on the machine finished ones had I waited... oh well.

MarkD51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone got pics on a nnbs?

I hope to at least have some pics up soon here of what they'll look like on an OBS White 1997 Tahoe LT. (yep the one in my avatar)

I had a chance to speak with Tony via phone at about noon today, and all sounds great.

I'm 99.9% sure the 22's in Chrome will be what I'll go with.

Once those arrive, and all is well, I'm gonna pick up the phone and order 4 fresh Nitto 421Q in 285/45-22.

Once past these two steps, then into the local Discount Tire for Hunter Balancing, and I'll bring two at a time (in my crapmobile Kia), and mount them myself (by hand, and torqued via Snap-On 1/2" Drive.

I'm going to request Gorilla Lugs-Locks, these supposed to be better quality, why skimp?

I figure once all is cut and dried, I'll be at the $2200-$2300 mark.

But I like these wheels, and of course there's a 1000 more wheels I like too.
But I don't want TOTL show, or want a wheel where I run over a piece of pea gravel, and I'm replacing a wheel, or tire.

I don't want the latest "sprung down low" wagon wheel, where I'm driving like Grandma Hawkins into every parking lot.

Nor, do I want a wheel that 5 months later, I'm kicking myself, that I made a drastic mistake with some flashy, "faddish" monkey wheel.

I want class, sophistication, appeal, but don't want to look like a Tony Montana going down the street (Cop magnet)

The CK-375 was my prior choice, another very nice wheel IMO. I'm sure either will set my truck off as one of a kind and unique, and classy.

There's 2013's, and 2014's out there that aren't as clean as my Hoe. It sports a very clean paint jpb, no dings, dents, has some good mild mods, and only has an original 39.8K on the Odo. I am the original owner, ordered this truck fully loaded in fall 96. I've taken care of this truck better than my 1967 Corvette I once owned.

The wheels will probably be on their way to me some time Monday!

I know my ride is gonna look killer! :)

Last edited:

MarkD51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order placed this morning with Tony for 4 of these in chrome, 22x9!
I'll of course give further details, updates, and pics when the time is right.
Thanks Tony!

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
Order placed this morning with Tony for 4 of these in chrome, 22x9!
I'll of course give further details, updates, and pics when the time is right.
Thanks Tony!

It's going to look good man! Keep us updated on the progress and like always, post pics! :Handshake:

MarkD51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pictures. Okay?

Don't forget. Lol

For sure! I myself really haven't seen much in the way of the variety of how these current gorgeous Factory Reproduction Wheels look on just a basic stock OBS 4x4 Tahoe/Yukon, without lifts, drops, spindles, bags, etc.

Hoping such experiences, and pics will further enforce such, that these wheels will "breathe new life" into these OBS models. Since many possess same offset, one would then be able to get a good idea how such wheels sit, and tuck under a bone stock GM OBS SUV.

All wheels in and out, and even all lugs before mounting will be treated to a coating of Carpro CQuartz UK Ceramic Coating. Had plans on using this on my Tahoe's Paint, but if I run out in the process of "CQuartz'ing" the entire vehicle, I know where to get more.

The Nitto 421Q 285/45-22 Tires will be treated with Carpro PERL Dressing, and/or Optimum Opti-Bond, both are water based non-silicone durable Dressings.
Mark

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tired_One