2015 Denali small issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajeagle6921

Reaction score
Have owned my Yukon Denali for about 4 months now and was wondering if others have had these minor issues.

1-when I open fabric cover on moonroof but leave glass clsoed the road noise is very noticeable. Anyone else have this issue?

2-cruise control has wider range than any vehicle I have owned. If I set it at 70 it will go from 68-72. Not a big deal but just surprising. Anyone else have this happen?

I know these are small issues and I LOVE vehicle overall. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed these. Thanks guys.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have owned my Yukon Denali for about 4 months now and was wondering if others have had these minor issues.

1-when I open fabric cover on moonroof but leave glass clsoed the road noise is very noticeable. Anyone else have this issue?

2-cruise control has wider range than any vehicle I have owned. If I set it at 70 it will go from 68-72. Not a big deal but just surprising. Anyone else have this happen?

I know these are small issues and I LOVE vehicle overall. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed these. Thanks guys.
Nothing here not sound and cruise control work perfect up to today 9,734 miles. Think is not big deal but if bother you bring to the dealer.

zolt11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear some road noise when cover is open and then none when closed so I kinda think it is working perfectly. I did noticed mine was set for 70 mph and was at 71mph, I just dismissed it and didn't see it again. Maybe it was a incline or decline?

OP
OP
A

ajeagle6921

Reaction score
A range of 1-2mph every now and then wouldn't bother me but it consistently drops from say a set speed of 75 down to 73.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
The sound with your sunroof is completely normal on any vehicle.

OP
OP
A

ajeagle6921

Reaction score
Maui,
I understand how the adaptive cruise works, and I don't believe it varying that much without anyone in front of me would cause it do that.

OP
OP
A

ajeagle6921

Reaction score
Possible, but seems others aren't having the variance I have had. No a huge deal but I hate when people on interstate speed up and down and a 5 mph variance on cruise is pretty big.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AEHaas