2015 Chevy Tahoe Liz no crank no start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BiggMike Supreme

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2015 Chevy Tahoe LTZ NO crank no start but when I jump the starter from the relay it spins over.
Everything seems to work windows,radio,door locks,dash lights,cluster,interior lights head lights what doesn’t work is lift gate and sunroof. Checked All fuses they’re good. I don’t know what else to try can someone please HELP!!!!!!!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2015 Chevy Tahoe LTZ NO crank no start but when I jump the starter from the relay it spins over.
Everything seems to work windows,radio,door locks,dash lights,cluster,interior lights head lights what doesn’t work is lift gate and sunroof. Checked All fuses they’re good. I don’t know what else to try can someone please HELP!!!!!!!
did you check the battery top fuse panel? you will need a meter to check them, they are fusible links.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes @Doubeleive i checked the battery top fusible it’s good also
ok, all fuses good.
starter only engages with relay bypass?
previous to this the rear hatch and sunroof were operational?
if so then there may still be a electrical issue somewhere, these k2's have different systems than previous generations making it a little harder to diagnose

you do not give any location are you in a rust state? if so then it is advisable to state checking and cleaning grounds under the vehicle

OP
OP
B

BiggMike Supreme

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ok, all fuses good.
starter only engages with relay bypass?
previous to this the rear hatch and sunroof were operational?
if so then there may still be a electrical issue somewhere, these k2's have different systems than previous generations making it a little harder to diagnose

you do not give any location are you in a rust state? if so then it is advisable to state checking and cleaning grounds under the vehicle
It was the neutral safety switch thanks for all the help and concerns

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iasylum