2013 Yukon Denali: Repair or Purchase a new vehicle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Is the condition of the vehicle good? The repairs needed are mostly standard maintenance at this mileage.

I worry my transmission and AFM lifters might die one day. (209k myself) So I'm mentally prepared for that to be a possibility..

But then I've heard of some lasting 350k on original drivetrain...
I’m one who’s about to 400,000 on the stock power train and afm lifters and I dog the shit out of mine driving on the highway.
Proper maintenance and clean oil helps out a lot! I actually got a thread on here where on two separate occasions I had a dod lifter collapse on me I used marvel mystery oil to free it up both times… I’ve used it ever since in my oil and my gas…

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Diesel motors all over the world are jealous of aluminum LS motors hitting 400k miles.

It’s going to be interesting to see how GM’s new 3.0L I6 diesel does on its aluminum block & head.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
For you, it’s ok. Pretty sure when I leave for work at 3am, no traffic but, the other three cars pacing me at 70mph may already be stealing the WiFi.

Meh, it’s unlimited.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork