2013 Tahoe Spoiler / 3rd brake question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MisterDude

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all! New here. I’ve just gotten a new to me 2013 Tahoe. Heard some thumping over bumps at the rear hatch. When I looked further, I noticed that there are three screws missing which hold the third brake light and spoiler assembly to the rear hatch. Since they’re not there, I have no point of reference to obtain replacement hardware. I looked around online, but didn’t find a good diagram or schematic to point me in the right place. Would anyone happen to know the correct dimensions for a replacement screw, or a part number? I’m seeking the three that go through the glass. Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
M

MisterDude

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thank you! Unfortunately I can’t figure it out either. Looking at used part listings on eBay, it seems to be a torx headed thing. Searching for that didn’t do much for me either…

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thank you! Unfortunately I can’t figure it out either. Looking at used part listings on eBay, it seems to be a torx headed thing. Searching for that didn’t do much for me either…
Maybe someone else can look, my eyes are shot. Give Rene the last eight of your VIN. He's our GM parts look up man! @915_Tahoe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan