2013 Tahoe Seems Sluggish

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for your replies. I was starting to think it was maybe the gas pedal sticking... but I will have our mechanic check things out ... I will have him also review @Geotrash list. @Charlie207 what is a BlackBear Tune?

It is an aftermarket tune for the engine and transmission that helps to liven up the factory hardware. It was the single biggest upgrade for my truck in terms of improvement in drivability.

The owner of the company is on this forum now & then, and I think there's a dedicated vendor sub-forum as well.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for your replies. I was starting to think it was maybe the gas pedal sticking... but I will have our mechanic check things out ... I will have him also review @Geotrash list. @Charlie207 what is a BlackBear Tune?
It is possible that you do have a bad gas pedal, but usually when they go you get codes related to it.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
The throttle pedal has a "throttle pressure sensor" on it but will usually set a code with a problem but sometimes that problem has to get far enough out of the parameters to set that code and what you are feeling may not be far enough out of those parameters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900