2013 LTZ 1" Rear Only Lowering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SFBEE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This is my first post to anything and i have been reading through this site for weeks now. I've found some very good information but still have not found exactly what I'm looking for. I'm sure it's in here and I can't find it so I apologize for asking what looks like the $1M question. I have a 2013 Tahoe LTZ with autoride and autoleveling. it sits about 2" higher in the rear than in the front. My 1st thought was to raise the front in order to level it out (leveling is my goal here). i've read that it works for some people and not for others. I'm a little gun shy of doing the lift since there are no manufacturers that say it works with autoride and my local shops say they'll make me sign a waiver if i do it releasing them of liability and they won't warranty it. SO, i moved on to lowering option. I've got the stock 20" wheels now but would like the GM 22" wheels if i go lower. what i'm looking for is only 1" lower in the rear. I just want to make sure everything else is going to work ok and i'm not causing any issues.

so, what's the best way for me to get 1" lower in the rear? oh, and I will be getting a boat soon and don't want to sacrifice towing capacity too much. Thank you in advance.

OP
OP
S

SFBEE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
looking for an existing thread on how to adjust rear autoride links. even if i can get 1/2" lower from that i would be happy. (for now).

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get 2 inch springs and put in a .75 spacer and it will sit perfect.

What I have on a non autoride.

OP
OP
S

SFBEE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you for the response...from what i'm reading i don't think it's that easy with autoride. i had a 2007 avalanche and that is what i did and it was perfect. still looking to see if i can adjust the autoride/level links in the rear.

OP
OP
S

SFBEE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i tried but i think i'm too new and the form won't allow me to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hillstrubl

Latest posts