2013 Denali/Suspension Help/Error Code Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheRebuilder

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello
I have a 2013 GMC Yukon Denali and it has a C0660-06 error code which says the exhaust valve is having problems, I want to bench test the air suspension compressor to see if I need to buy a new one or if something else is wrong other than the compressor, I checked the relays and they are all good, I just don’t know how to bench test the compressor and wanted to know if anyone could help explain how to bench test it, Thanks in advance

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello
I have a 2013 GMC Yukon Denali and it has a C0660-06 error code which says the exhaust valve is having problems, I want to bench test the air suspension compressor to see if I need to buy a new one or if something else is wrong other than the compressor, I checked the relays and they are all good, I just don’t know how to bench test the compressor and wanted to know if anyone could help explain how to bench test it, Thanks in advance
You can test the compressor’s functions using a Tech2. That is the only test procedure that I’m aware of. In theory it should be possible to bench test it as you say using a wiring diagram, which I can probably dig up for you if you need it. Or, a subscription to alldatadiy.com is a good investment for these trucks anyway.

How many miles on it and what kind of shape are the airbags in?

If you need it, the Dorman replacement compressor is a quality unit.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.

OP
OP
T

TheRebuilder

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You can test the compressor’s functions using a Tech2. That is the only test procedure that I’m aware of. In theory it should be possible to bench test it as you say using a wiring diagram, which I can probably dig up for you if you need it. Or, a subscription to alldatadiy.com is a good investment for these trucks anyway.

How many miles on it and what kind of shape are the airbags in?

If you need it, the Dorman replacement compressor is a quality unit.
If you could somehow find a diagram for it I would very much appreciate it, my gmc has 129k miles and the air shocks look like they are in pretty good condition that’s why it’s kinda weird for it to have that problem with it having kinda low miles, I used a scanner similar to the tech2 but when I tried to test out the compressor, all it said was test failed, no communication with the exhaust valve, that’s why I’m thinking of bench testing it to see if the compressor is bad or I have a wiring issue with would be a pain to fix probably.

OP
OP
T

TheRebuilder

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.
Thank you
I’m happy to have found this forum, very awesome people here, I’ll update my profile to the truck I own when I get off work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan