2013 2500 Yukon XL Ext Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried T9, it can't get to where it needs to go.
Might have to replace them or look for youtube video on how to take them apart for service. Thanks for posting the RPO code, hadn't seen that one before. 2013 was the last year the 2500 wagon was offered to the public, they are indeed rare but many are here in the next county where I live.

roblucas_sb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2013 Yukon 2500 XL with the Large Manual Towing towing mirrors, they are now very hard to pull in and push out, any secrets to oiling or greasing them?View attachment 349646
I have the same mirrors on my 2013. I used silicon spray and now they walk out (~.5") themselves on trips. For good or bad, they now pull out easier.

OP
OP
Caymanboy

Caymanboy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the same mirrors on my 2013. I used silicon spray and now they walk out (~.5") themselves on trips. For good or bad, they now pull out easier.
The issue is not them pulling out, but swiveling in. Just very stiff. One day I will figure it out.

t_bergman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The issue is not them pulling out, but swiveling in. Just very stiff. One day I will figure it out.

A bit late here but I've had these on my '01 and currently on my '09. They get stiff after 5 or so years and I've always simply bit the bullet and replaced the mirrors. I've opened them up and the internals rust which is the largest issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons