2012 Yukon Xl Denali Liftgate problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Glockman49

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
All of a sudden my lift gate quit working. When I would hit the remote, the taillights would flash 3 times but nothing would happen. If I listened real close I could hear a very faint noise like sizzling. It would not work one day then all of a sudden it would work for a week and then quit again. I took it to the garage and they diagnosed it with a bad Module. (20821156) After they replaced that it worked well for a couple weeks. Yesterday I went out to raise it and nothing happened. This morning, it's working again. Anyone have any ideas?

scrambled

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had the on off switch by the sunroof stick in the off position.
Mine is a 2011

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
G

Glockman49

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yukon

My switch was in the correct position. That was the first thing I checked when I started having these issues.

April Soliman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Having the same issue on a 2015 chevy tahoe lt. Power lift gate interior button not working on any setting. Exterior power open only works to open the lift gate slightly then closes back down. The power close button not working at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz