2012 tahoe ppv 82000 miles slips into neutral while driving.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Heyj

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys new to forum . Just got my tahoe from auction at gov deals from St Augustine. It runs great but while driving it shifts into neutral. When it first started the locks started locking and unlocking. Put new battery I and that has stopped but still slipping In to neutral. I have seen some stuff about replacing ground cable but not sure if that will solve it. Any advice?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the grounds on these truck can cause all kinds of weird problems, just swing by a stereo (car audio) shop and ask them to do the big3 upgrade for you or make you the cables so you can put them in yourself.

OP
OP
Heyj

Heyj

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys new to forum . Just got my tahoe from auction at gov deals from St Augustine. It runs great but while driving it shifts into neutral. When it first started the locks started locking and unlocking. Put new battery I and that has stopped but still slipping In to neutral. I have seen some stuff about replacing ground cable but not sure if that will solve it. Any advice?
Ok so anyone have suggestion. I have a code p0790 pressure control solenoid off

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n