2012 Tahoe LS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blondie70

Reaction score
Great Forum and I am learning a lot about my Tahoe. One thing I have not seen mentioned is the holes in the front of the "bumper cover" that are down even with the fog lites. These holes line up with the frame rails. Looks like there is something that goes in these, but don't know what. Can anyone tell me what fills these holes up/goes in there ?
Thanks, Pete

OP
OP
B

blondie70

Reaction score
Thanks gents. How do the tow hooks attach ? Looks like a blinded off frame rail under there to me ??? Thanks again (mine is 2wd)

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks gents. How do the tow hooks attach ? Looks like a blinded off frame rail under there to me ??? Thanks again (mine is 2wd)
they bolt on from the side of the frame, there are chrome ones available on the market or standard black or paint as desired, new ones or even used should come with the 2 bolts per side.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a set I took off theothertwin, but no pics of the frame handy. The frame on yours should already have the holes drilled and ready.

OP
OP
B

blondie70

Reaction score
OK. I see how now. I need to crawl under it tomorrow and see about those holes in the frame....I have not noticed them as of yet. Thanks for the ebay info...got 'em watchlisted...Pete

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar