2012 HD nav in 2007

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rywith22

Reaction score
I too would like the info. Contact, cost, etc.

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

Sent you a PM.

OP
OP
fiatdale

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Sorry guys, wasnt able to get on the site for a bit. I'll just throw it on here

Greg @ CPS Audio 707-588-9300. He can sometimes be hard to reach, but hes straight up and is great to deal with. Ive done 3 radios with him and each time has been a smooth, quick transaction. All youll do is send him your VIN and he will program the radios to all your option codes. Nobody else that I have found can do this.

I paid $1600 for the setup. That was the radio, antenna, harness, XM antenna adapter and USB cable. Complete plug and play, nothing else to buy.

He didnt give me any sort of deal, I believe that is his straight up price. I never expected a deal or discount for advertising my experience with him, but I will always use him for when I need a radio for an 07+.

Hope this helps yall.

Rywith22

Reaction score
Now that's a great idea....Who can head that up with Greg?? :) Maybe fiatdale can get some kind of kickback too, for getting us all on board. :)

OP
OP
fiatdale

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
No kickback necessary. Gregs helped me out and Im pleased with what he does, so by helping him out is good enough for me.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone does a group buy at a decent price, I'm in.

I'll try to get in touch with him this week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kfriesen91