2012 HD nav in 2007

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DCYukon

Reaction score
Thanks to this post my Yukon is going to be very happy and my checking account is angry. Just got done PayPal - ing CPS for my ride. Got the 2012 hard drive head unit flashed with the newest software and had them add on the oem usb adapter and video in motion /edit - enter destination in motion adapter as well. If you are on the fence on getting this upgrade, give Greg a call and you will be impressed with his gm Nav know how. My upgrade was 1650 for head unit with adapter harness for Yukon Denali (09 with Bose and Rear Seat Entertainment) + 185 for "in motion stuff" adapter + 24 for oem usb connection and cable for center console. I think there were some discounts applied for the adapters as they were purchased with a head unit, but the 1650 is an all day/any day great price (included shipping). Now the hard part, waiting until it arrives...

OP
OP
fiatdale

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Awesome man! Glad to spread the word of Greg. He's the best. You're going to love the radio, especially once you copy music to the HD and see how quick it is!

blkonblk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else make these harnesses or just Cps audio? Anyone know of a different place?

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Bluetooth works on the new radio or is it part of the vcim on the new trucks.

On the new trucks when you get a call it says incoming call on the radio and rings.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone on here work at a dealer or get all data pics of the radio harness. I am sure I can decode whatever needs to be redone if I had both diagrams.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
808JAM