2011 Yukon, Back to Stock Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dtrm

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought my 2011 and it has aftermarket headlight assemblies with leds, etc. I'm interested in getting stock units, but factory ones seem around $300-$400 each side. Wondering if anyone has found a good aftermarket company who remakes the stock design, as in the ones on ebay? Thanks!

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my 2011 and it has aftermarket headlight assemblies with leds, etc. I'm interested in getting stock units, but factory ones seem around $300-$400 each side. Wondering if anyone has found a good aftermarket company who remakes the stock design, as in the ones on ebay? Thanks!

It's been my experience that the aftermarket ones will last nowhere near as long as OE. Then again, new headlights freshens up the look every couple of years.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My experience is the same. The OE lamps are worth the monney. I'm trying the Eagle Eyes ones since I'm doing a retrofit and I didn't want to risk breaking new GM lamps but when they get crappy looking, I'll be buying GM lamps and swapping my retrofit over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157