2010 Front Bowtie.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

10whthoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am trying to replace by front bowtie with a polished model. I cant seem to find anything that I like except for the TREX emblem. They only make emblems that "fit" 09. I sent them an email asking them if it would fit a 2010 and they said no. But I dont think there was a change between the 09 and 10 model years. I feel like they are just covering their own butts because they dont have a listing for an 2010 model. So I am wondering if anybody here has an 2010 with a TREX bowtie on the front grill or if anybody can tell me if the ftont grill has actually changed between these two model years? Thanks in advance!!

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
The grills are still the same, not sure about the bowtie though but I bet they also are. Your best bet is to quickly pull into the local Chevy dealer next im you are passsing it and visually compare the bowtie on yours with a 2010 model.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
There is no difference between the 09's and 10's in the bowtie area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J2PDeweese