2010 Escakade Platinum F/S

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate to do it but my 2010 Escalade Platinum has to go! Highly sort after White Diamond Tri-Coat exterior with 69K miles, power running boards, heated and cooled seats, heated steering wheel, like new Bridgestone A/T tires (less then 5k miles) mounted on the 22" chrome factory Platinum rims, heated and cooled cup holders, LED head lights, HID fog lights, K&N air filter, Black Bear Tune, factory flip down tv, factory tv's in the headrests with all remote controls and wireless head phones, navigation and bluetooth, LED puddle and license plate bulbs, weather tech digital fit floor mats as well as factory floor mats. Many more options, just too many to list!

$39,500 Truck is located in NY, please no tire kicks. Serious inquires only! Pics upon request, not to good with computers but if your seriously interested I will have someone post them.

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Good luck! to bad this wasn't about a year ago and I would have jumped on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n