2009 Yukon Denali with 39,000 miles. Should I buy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sbhva

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought an 09 Denali with 44k miles on it about a year ago. I love it. The engine is great (no substitute for horsepower), and so are the cooled seats in summer.

Sierkonblazer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We bought our 08 Denali last week with 47k on the clock for $37k. Definitely one of the nicest vehicles we have ever owned...

Blakesan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just traded in my first my truck for my first Gmc ,xl Denali , 14xxx miles, my whole family loves it , very comfortable , has good power . we were looking at new suburbans but after i test drove one I walked up to a used yukon on the lot and next day I drove to a different lot to look at gmcs and after test driving the one i have now I decided i liked it sooo much more, color, interior, everything.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep Denali XL kills the burb with its features. Only thing I like better about the burb is the front end but that's all opinion based ;)

I woulda made the same decision as you!

phileaglesfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Denali definitely moves pretty quick for a vehicle its size. It also has a nice exhaust note.

09tahoehybrid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, first time poster here, and posting from an iPhone so please excuse any spelling and grammar mistakes. Me and my wife were looking for 2010 LTZ when we stumbled upon this 2009 Yukon Denali with 39,000 miles and a price tag of $39,000. It has every option, and the inside is very slick. In your opinion, is this a good buy or should I just move on. Also, I'd like to see a window sticker of it but this is being sold at a Nissan Dealership.... So could i take the VIN down to a GMC dealership and have them pull one for me? Thanks guys!

I would definitely go for the Denali, but would pass on this particular truck. $39000 for a truck with 39000 miles seems high to me. When I was looking for my tahoe a few months ago a gmc dealer near me had a 2009 denali XL with 27000 miles listed at $36000. It was clean & 1-owner.

I would hang tight and keep your eyes open for one with under 30000 miles for between $35000-$40000.

Also with the 0% financing and discounts GM is giving on New yukons...a used one for $40k doesn't really make much sense. Not to mention when it comes time to sell the value of a 1 owner truck will be much higher than a 2-owner one.

Just my 2¢ :)

OP
OP
T

turnpike17

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies guys... I didn't get that one, my wife decided she didnt like the black. So we got a '09 White Diamond Denali, certfied pre-owned so it came with a 12,000 mile bumper to bumper and free oil changes for two years. Only had it about a week, but so far, we love it!

IMG_2518.jpg

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies guys... I didn't get that one, my wife decided she didnt like the black. So we got a '09 White Diamond Denali, certfied pre-owned so it came with a 12,000 mile bumper to bumper and free oil changes for two years. Only had it about a week, but so far, we love it!

IMG_2518.jpg

Nice looking Rig. I for sure LIKE the wheels. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia