2009 Yukon Denali with 39,000 miles. Should I buy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

turnpike17

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi guys, first time poster here, and posting from an iPhone so please excuse any spelling and grammar mistakes. Me and my wife were looking for 2010 LTZ when we stumbled upon this 2009 Yukon Denali with 39,000 miles and a price tag of $39,000. It has every option, and the inside is very slick. In your opinion, is this a good buy or should I just move on. Also, I'd like to see a window sticker of it but this is being sold at a Nissan Dealership.... So could i take the VIN down to a GMC dealership and have them pull one for me? Thanks guys!

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like a good buy. I would seriously try and get the numbers down 35 would be my number you'll probably end up getting it. Its a Denali so you'll get all the bells and whistles on it. Trust me you won't regret driving a yukon lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a Tahoe LTZ and after a few months, I wanted a Denali. Better leather and 6.2L are the two main attributes that make it THAT much better.

Redsled

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
When I got my nali. I went to buy a Tahoe. But the better interior and 6.2 got me to buy a Yukon. The 6.2 and 6 speed trans is a huge deference IMO.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree 100% redsled. The leather is so much better in the Denali. It's plusher and much softer then the standard Yukon/Tahoe.

02tahoeindiana

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also went to dealership to buy brand new tahoe at the time, ended up walking out in a 2009 denali with 14k miles for the same price, it is really worth it over a tahoe even though i love my tahoes. The awd, 6speed, and 6.2, and that leather mentioned earlier, you will NOT regret it.

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I should of gotten the Denali lol. Next generation ill be looking for one hahaha

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo