2009 - 2013 XL 2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

t_bergman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@swathdiver the 2013 has been home since July and has been making a lot of progress. I will be getting pictures up this weekend as I am working on getting the 2009 ready to sell. I see that you're in FL and hope all is well after Ian came through.

No surprises yet luckily, although the 2013 has probably been driven 300 miles since July as I've been putting miles on the 2009 since.

I installed an Xtrons unit from Amazon in my 2007 three years ago, it’s an android-based head unit that’s a direct replacement for the OEM radios in these trucks. I absolutely love it. It’s literally plug and play.

I took a look at the Xtron unit, and it doesn't say that it works with the factory backup camera which would be a huge negative for me. I've got my mind probably set on the Dynavin unit and will be waiting on the v8 version which will feature wireless carplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts