2008 Denali 2/4 pics - Sway Bars? Autoride link adjustments?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

46and2008Denali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Replaced a bunch of suspension parts and lowered while I was at it.

Build thread: https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/46and2008denali-suspension-audio-etc.124025/

Thrilled with how it turned out.

Have a couple of questions after....

Ended up with a bit of a squat, trying to adjust by changing sensor links, but not having great luck so far, may have to look into the compressor and educate myself a little more on the nuances of the autoride. Anyone had success adjusting where it sits with the links? Shooting for dead level or tiniest rake to account for the body lines making it look like a squat at level.

Sway bar is pointed down now, interested in the Hotchkis option, love anything that is greasable. Are the rear end links shorter than stock to accomodate lowered trucks?

Before:

15.jpg

After:

45.jpg

(edited)_(edited)_49.png

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry that I can't assist you with your question, but other folks will chime in. Looks great, though!

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Replaced a bunch of suspension parts and lowered while I was at it.

Build thread: https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/46and2008denali-suspension-audio-etc.124025/

Thrilled with how it turned out.

Have a couple of questions after....

Ended up with a bit of a squat, trying to adjust by changing sensor links, but not having great luck so far, may have to look into the compressor and educate myself a little more on the nuances of the autoride. Anyone had success adjusting where it sits with the links? Shooting for dead level or tiniest rake to account for the body lines making it look like a squat at level.

Sway bar is pointed down now, interested in the Hotchkis option, love anything that is greasable. Are the rear end links shorter than stock to accomodate lowered trucks?

Before:

15.jpg

After:

45.jpg

(edited)_(edited)_49.png

The auto leveling rear isn't hard to adjust. The main thing to remember is to move both sides to roughly the same position and wait at least 10 seconds for the compressor to turn on, to lift, or open the dump valve, to lower.

Go to the hardware store and buy some 10-24 threaded rod and pull the ends off of your factory links and stick them onto the rod you bought after you figure out what length they need to be.

I kept the auto leveling feature on my 4/6 dropped Burb and it works great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk