2007 Yukon help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes for free. Why would we charge (I know that some folks would charge, but I'd be surprised if any folks in this Forum would charge).

When @Fubar0715 moved to NH, he needed some Tech 2 troubleshooting assistance. We are about 15 minutes apart from each other. He came to my house, and I assisted him in troubleshooting with the Tech 2 to the best of my ability. He subsequently purchased a tech 2 for his own use. Hell, I made a new friend, and we've been out to dinner together.

That's why this Forum ROCKS.

Reaction score
Ha, that place isn't called Dogs and Suds, it's called Woofies, but you were close.

I'm right in that area, Page and 170, near U City and just north of Clayton. Pretty much central to everything in St. Louis and St. Louis county. Soulard isn't that far.

If the vehicle is drivable we could always meet somewhere in between in a parking lot. I know it's a bit cold out the next few days, but the Tech2 is a handheld device that plugs into the OBD port under the dash and all the scanning can be done while sitting in the vehicle

Reaction score
FYP. That's what we called our local Dog 'n Suds when I was in High School (100+ years ago). ;)
Actually, Woofies is a hot dog place that opened in 1976.They have hot dogs just about anyway you can think of.

A staple in the area. Small place with signed photos plastered on the walls of celebrities that have been there. Only tables inside are bar top type going around the parimeter. Covered area out the side with tables to sit at kind of reminiscent of an old A&W.

62d65d66-0af3-42d9-bd75-f35b3ce1e12c_1140x641.jpg

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Actually, Woofies is a hot dog place that opened in 1976.They have hot dogs just about anyway you can think of.

A staple in the area. Small place with signed photos plastered on the walls of celebrities that have been there. Only tables inside are bar top type going around the parimeter. Covered area out the side with tables to sit at kind of reminiscent of an old A&W.

View attachment 390012

We have Sonic around here. Sit in your truck and play with the Tech 2, or sit in the covered open area.

drseth

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey folks I'm Jason

I'm needing some help with my yukon xl 2007,
So I get stabilitrak, light on and don't know how to turn it off I am not sure if my wheel speed sensors are bad I'm sure they are there is over 220k on the truck runs and drives great can any one give me some advice
What state are you located? Might be a wheel speed sensor. They get bothered up over time, especially in the rust belt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aray1288