2007 Yukon Denali Power Seat Switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deere955

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The driver side power seat switch on my 07 Yukon Denali intermittently works. The truck has the saved preset seat positions 1 and 2, and they intermittently work as well. Can't seem to find a trend on when it works and when it doesn't.

Dealer looked at it and told me I need the new seat switch, which they are saying is $800, and with labor would be $12-1300 worth of work.

Didn't know if anyone had any thoughts on whether the seat switch is the issue (is the preset memory positions run through the same switch controls that are on the side of the seat, or do they bypass those switches? If they do bypass the external switch controls then I would think there is another problem).

Also, how in the world is this $1300 worth of work? Is there need for a computer reprogram once the new switch is installed or something?

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same problem. Does your pedal adjustment, manual switches, and lumbar work? First thing I’d do is get the seat where you want it and leave it. Mine got stuck in my 5’1” wife’s position. I’ve pretty much confirmed my issue is a loose wire to the memory control module or the module itself. They’re under the seat and a booger to get to. If you know anyone with a Tech2 it can check for sure. $800 for the module and another $500 for labor is crazy. I don’t think it needs additional programming to fit your rig.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk