2007 Tahoe stereo question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

quick66ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TYF members

I just picked up a lightly used 07 Tahoe with the LT package. the stereo sounds okay but I have been driving a Trailblazer SS and a Wrangler Sahara and both of those stock systems sound very good. What can I do to pep up the stock stereo without spending big $$$? I think with a little more bass I could live with it. I am not looking to impress the car beside me with big bass as I listen to rock n roll and just want clean hard hitting music inside the car.

Thanks , Mike

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would say get a stealth box but for that price you can get a sub from sonixelectronics.com and have a shop make you a box also if you do go the sub route. you are opening the doors for mods ;)- first you need lil more bass then its too much bass becuz the speakers are wacc then you upgrade speakers n now figure you need a better headunit next thing u kno i can hear your music from 2 states away lol... all in good fun though here what i got from the website i was talking bout lil 10" sub for $229 and its a beast

Attachments

• DSC01087.jpg
    DSC01087.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC01090.jpg
    DSC01090.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC01088.jpg
    DSC01088.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 17

Forum statistics

Threads