2007 Possible PPV?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
https://eugene.craigslist.org/cto/d/eugene-tahoe/7024347726.html

This is here in Eugene, Oregon where I live. Don't know what to look for. Is this a PPV? Anything you see that says, yes it sure is? I have emailed for way more pics. The price is high for 177,000 miles, IMO. When I looked for a newer Tahoe recently and was turned off by some of what I saw and lack of shoulder room in the newer models, I thought this may have more if is possibly a PPV.

What should I look for? AFM vehicle if is PPV?

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
https://eugene.craigslist.org/cto/d/eugene-tahoe/7024347726.html

This is here in Eugene, Oregon where I live. Don't know what to look for. Is this a PPV? Anything you see that says, yes it sure is? I have emailed for way more pics. The price is high for 177,000 miles, IMO. When I looked for a newer Tahoe recently and was turned off by some of what I saw and lack of shoulder room in the newer models, I thought this may have more if is possibly a PPV.

What should I look for? AFM vehicle if is PPV?
lol it's not a PPV it has a roof rack PPVs don't have them you don't see police putting garbage to the roof

i would not pay 11k for a 2007 with that much miles for 11-12k for can get a 2009 here in california

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I was assuming the roof rack was an add on by the current owner. I should have been clear about that. Sorry.

Plus, at least on the outside, it looks like it is in too good of shape compared to the ones I have seen on here before.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was assuming the roof rack was an add on by the current owner. I should have been clear about that. Sorry.

Plus, at least on the outside, it looks like it is in too good of shape compared to the ones I have seen on here before.
honestly PPV are a dime a dozen the value of them is 'less' as it's to be assumed to be driven hard..

Last edited:
OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ok, it's just that all the ones I see here seem to be black and I know the front bar does not make it a PPV as well. I was just thinking there is something visible that says, "yep that is a PPV". Guess not. The owner is not trying to represent it as such but I thought maybe the black Chevy badge on the grill may have been a clue. Maybe that was an option from the factory on non PPV or just an aftermarket add on like the led Chevy badges at ebay. Thanks for the info.

By the way, as I said earlier, I know the $11k price is too high for that with that mileage.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I was looking for mine Ron I looked everywhere from Seattle to San Diego and Utah and even Texas, ended up flying to Vegas and drove it home
my experience is there is not a lot of them available up there, there are usually a few in Washington and then down by Los Angeles, Texas usually has several
anything in between is going to be random although Sacramento will have a few also if you look hard enough.
carvana & carmax will transfer some closer for a fee, the fee is based on distance and is not refundable, there is a company or two that will deliver I think carvana is one of them
it helps if know exactly what you want then you can filter out the stuff you don't want

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does it have a sunroof? I’ve never seen a PPV with one or any other unmarked police vehicle with one in it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nasser Ali