2007 LTZ 102k miles: 22.9k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Diabology

What's not good?
Reaction score
Selling my Tahoe, wanted to put it here first. $22,900, pretty firm. I have a lot in it, so check out my sig. I could arrange taking the mods off for a stock sale. 102k miles, does have dash crack, sorry. I hardly notice it. Ummm, lets see here. It's black... tan interior. Leather, heated seats, the works. PM me, I will "entertain" offers. Title in hand (in mail being being shipped from DMV). I could be willing to drive to meet up. I'm about to live in Raleigh, NC on Saturday. This truck has been serviced regularly and has new spark plugs and put on new premium brake pads about 6 months ago. I have another pair of tires, dueler h/ts with 45% tread if you want those instead. Ask me any questions, PM me, what evs. Check out my albums for more pics. I can send more if you want.

According to NADA, clean retail $26,625.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Diabology

Diabology

What's not good?
Reaction score
Sold and giving back for free :hands:

Huh? Use PUNCTUATION and GRAMMER! I can't understand what you're saying!

Could be:
Sold, and giving back for free?
Sold and giving back, for free?
Sold! and giving back for free!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN, MARCUS????

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you have to ask me what I meant you are a classified R'**** Hangover style...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sickofjasin