2007 chevy Tahoe shuts off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Iv Avila

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi new to the site I was hoping to get some help.

The radio turned off on me yesterday and restarted turned back on like nothing. Today as soon as i put the key in it completely shut off all i heard was a noise by the lock on both doors. I tried inserting the key and turning it on but it did nothing it was completely dead. After a few minutes it made a sound like it came back to life lol so i decided to put the key in and it turned on. Went to autozone to get the battery checked and its fine i just purchased this battery like 3 months ago. Checked the alternator and its fine. Clueless as to what it may be... Anyone???

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Hi new to the site I was hoping to get some help.

The radio turned off on me yesterday and restarted turned back on like nothing. Today as soon as i put the key in it completely shut off all i heard was a noise by the lock on both doors. I tried inserting the key and turning it on but it did nothing it was completely dead. After a few minutes it made a sound like it came back to life lol so i decided to put the key in and it turned on. Went to autozone to get the battery checked and its fine i just purchased this battery like 3 months ago. Checked the alternator and its fine. Clueless as to what it may be... Anyone???

The search button is your friend.... Change your battery cables.... Very well known issue with these trucks and discussed ad nauseum on here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman