2007-2014 Headlights - Two sets of brand new lenses

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Folks, I have up for sale two brand new pairs of lenses for your 2007-2014 Tahoe. I had 3 pairs, but I replaced my factory lenses with a set on my stock headlights. This is the absolute best and cleanest way to bring your headlights back to life, actually back to new........and you get to retain your factory headlight assembly.

I have these because I bought several sets of new aftermarket headlights for a HID retrofit project. After a few things went wrong and my lack of patience, I abandoned the project. Plus I bought a car to sink money into, instead of my daily driver........not going to lie.

If you've never separated your Tahoe lenses from your headlight assemblies, it just takes stripping down all of the bulbs and harnesses......and a little baking in the oven. These new lenses I am selling have butel already on them, so warm them up in the oven and they should seal easily and nicely, no extra effort and certainly no more butal needed. Plus if you always wanted to black out the chrome inside your headlights, now you can do that and get new lenses at the same time.

Selling these for $50 shipped here in the States. That is less than half of replacement aftermarket headlights, plus you are keeping the true fit of your OEM headlight assemblies. And we all know those things don't usually clean up 100% with sanding and cutting, then lenses are way too thin to take too much surface off.

These pics represent both pairs of lenses, all 4 are brand new. No surprises, no scratches, absolutely brand new lenses ready to go. I'll be glad to take more pics of the pairs, throw a sheet of paper with my board name and date, whatever you would like......if you need any proof.

20180722_181049.jpg 20180722_181144.jpg 20180722_181200.jpg 20180722_181322.jpg

07LTBLEEZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This is tempting. I just don't want my lights to fog/moisture if I decide to split them

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manofaltes