2007-2012 Chevy Tahoe TRYP Chrome Mesh Grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
SOLD

I have for sell my high quality TRYP chrome mesh grille off of my 07 Tahoe. It has been installed for a bit under 2 years but looks literally brand new. All install harware is included!!
It will have people staring at the front of your car in the sunshine because it looks like diamonds when installed. The grille is also full metal (not cheap plastic) so it cannot break.
This grille is a very high quality grille, the cheapest it can be found on the internet is $350, but I don't need it anymore because I got a different one so I am willing to let it go cheap.
This grille will also fit the 07-12 Suburban and Avalanche.

I will also install this grille for the buyer on any of the above listed models for an extra $20 if you are a Dallas local.

Their are pics below of it installed on my Tahoe.

$150 for locals to Dallas. Send in offers for shipped price!

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

GEDC0447.gif

GEDC0468-1.jpg

GEDC0654.jpg

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow that looks nice!!!

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw your license plate... I think I've seen you driving around Dallas before. Probably on 75 or the Tollway?

OP
OP
Modded

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
On 75 yes. Sometimes i'm around that area due to the club scene but its not very much. 635 and 35 is a highway I frequent.

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

Would u be able to send them to north carolina

Yes I will for $165 but it would not be until Friday so I can try to sell it locally first due to its size.

jaseshep

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just bought a black Hoe tonight. If you still have it I would really like that grille!! Do you have any more pics of it up close so that I can see the mesh? Willing to pay $170 to cover shipping to Washington State. Also, I was wondering if you could tell me how it installs?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msp2640