2006 GMC Yukon XL air lift install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Woodblocker55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering last summer the air lift ( rear air bags ) kit included heat shields now it does not .. do I need the heat shields or are they not needed ? I did order the 2 brass stems to keep air separate between the two airbags I wanting zero sway .
So it does make sense hooked together all air would go to the other side . I'm canceling that out .
Any info be great .

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Woodblocker55

Woodblocker55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will have a look when I install them see how close to exhaust they get ..[emoji106]

OP
OP
Woodblocker55

Woodblocker55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have airlifts on my 2006 xl Denali. The passenger side bag is pretty close to the exhaust. We installed it on mine. Keeps the airlines protected as well.
Would it be possible get a picture where you put heat shield .. because exhaust be same and yours worked out . I seen it's close to exhaust on passager side. Less mine the exhaust is altered from stock . I was reading the top hole where stem goes up needs to be a inch hole by stem . That should be tricky to do ..

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would it be possible get a picture where you put heat shield .. because exhaust be same and yours worked out . I seen it's close to exhaust on passager side. Less mine the exhaust is altered from stock . I was reading the top hole where stem goes up needs to be a inch hole by stem . That should be tricky to do ..

I’ll grab a shot for you when I head down to the truck to leave for work in a few.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cvaldez224