2006 Denali Gauge Backlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M3PO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I searched don't yell, I keep coming up with the older style dash and LED/glow type results.
What I have is 2006 Denali with one of the light bulbs not working on the right side of the speedo. My friend and I took the gauge cluster out, and he and I did not want to go any further as it looks like my the bulbs soldered to a board, and not the older 'twist lock' style.
Has anyone replaced these, or better yet know a reputable business I can send mine out to for replacement?
I would probably also do the same for my climate control that has a light out.
I just want OEM or close bulbs, no other changes.
Thanks!

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look for digital dash solutions on eBay. They can swap them out if you don't want to do the soldering yourself.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can do it for you. I have done a few swaps to LEDs. I can either do white LEDs or put some stock bulbs in for you. I kept all the good bulbs from all the LED swaps I have done, so I have plenty of stock bulbs.
Can you post some pics to show the spots that are out?

OP
OP
M

M3PO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys and thanks Scotty for the offer. My buddy that works a large local dealer network talked to their GMC store and they have a local guy that is going take care of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMC Burbalade

Latest posts