2005 Tahoe Sway Bar Bushing Size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply and answer.
Will do it, buy it and let you know. I have in the shopping cart the upper control arms, the sway bar links and the lower control arms. Then will work on the rear.
Thanks again!!!
If you look at my build thread, you will see I used all Genuine GM parts and rebuilt the entire front and rear suspension and used the Hellwig adjustable sway bar kits, front and rear. My Z71 will corner and handle like a dream now and I feel like I am flat tracking thru curves at typically 15-20 mph over the recommended curve speed. That rig sticks like glue now. If you use aftermarket parts and try to buy for price alone, you will have new parts but will not be satisfied though. I do make exceptions for MOOG and DELPHI parts though.

Petersnow

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If you look at my build thread, you will see I used all Genuine GM parts and rebuilt the entire front and rear suspension and used the Hellwig adjustable sway bar kits, front and rear. My Z71 will corner and handle like a dream now and I feel like I am flat tracking thru curves at typically 15-20 mph over the recommended curve speed. That rig sticks like glue now. If you use aftermarket parts and try to buy for price alone, you will have new parts but will not be satisfied though. I do make exceptions for MOOG and DELPHI parts though.
Thanks OR VietVet for the advice. I have bought MOOG and Genuine GM parts only for this. But I will take a look at the Hellwig sway bar kit you use and recommend. The mechanic do not mention to change the sway bar, but I will look closely to see prices on summit and other places and make the decision.

I was dealing with a bad ignition coil and oil pressure problems and finally solve it this past Monday. Thought it was going to be worst $$$$.

Thanks again!!!
Regards

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Thanks OR VietVet for the advice. I have bought MOOG and Genuine GM parts only for this. But I will take a look at the Hellwig sway bar kit you use and recommend. The mechanic do not mention to change the sway bar, but I will look closely to see prices on summit and other places and make the decision.

I was dealing with a bad ignition coil and oil pressure problems and finally solve it this past Monday. Thought it was going to be worst $$$$.

Thanks again!!!
Regards
You don't NEED to change the sway bar, but it is a noticeable difference. I have front and rear Hellwig bars, plus I'm lowered. Handles great for an suv.20210507_153141.jpg20210507_153147.jpg
You can tell the difference between the two sway bars. 20210507_141521.jpg

Petersnow

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons