2005 5.3L Silverado Crew Cab short bed - Fuel line replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Summajet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the truck at the shop replacing the O2 sensors. They noticed a fuel leak coming from the fuel line above the exhaust. I was very lucky.
I spoke with the mechanic and he said if i can get the two piece fuel line with the bracket it will make installing it a lot easier and less shop time. I do not see any two piece fuel lines. I did see on Rock Auto this fuel line kit,

The kit above is braided and flexible.
Has anyone used a two piece fuel line kit?

Any input is appreciated.
Thanks

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the truck at the shop replacing the O2 sensors. They noticed a fuel leak coming from the fuel line above the exhaust. I was very lucky.
I spoke with the mechanic and he said if i can get the two piece fuel line with the bracket it will make installing it a lot easier and less shop time. I do not see any two piece fuel lines. I did see on Rock Auto this fuel line kit,

The kit above is braided and flexible.
Has anyone used a two piece fuel line kit?

Any input is appreciated.
Thanks
I lost the first car I ever owned, after just 6 weeks, to this. The carburetor cracked, dripped gas on the exhaust manifold, and I had an engine compartment fire. Not sure how I, at 17, had enough sense not to open the hood, but I thank God for that. Honestly, I picture having the most awesome guardian angel ever; and him having suffering severe PTSD in between times I'm accidentally trying to kill myself... My best friend thinks he has a team, but they all still have PTSD from all the times they've pulled him out of the fire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts