2004 Z71 4WD Switch Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nkosmo

Reaction score
Ok, so my 4WD switch is bad on my 04 Z71 (RPO code NP8). I have ordered a new switch on ebay and it will be here today. Install seems pretty easy. Is there any programming that has to be done after i put the new one in? Any advice is welcome.

Red Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice truck. How long did it take you to do the wheels. also rough cost. I have been thinking of using this product to play around.

Also, how do the tires ride with the lift?

scagle1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It's a unplug / rep lug job. That easy. Mine was the encoder ring , not the switch.

OP
OP
nkosmo

nkosmo

Reaction score
nice truck. How long did it take you to do the wheels. also rough cost. I have been thinking of using this product to play around.

Also, how do the tires ride with the lift?

thanks. it took about 3-4 hours and $45 for a 6 pack of black plasti dip. be aware, the dip is addicting. have fun.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

It's a unplug / rep lug job. That easy. Mine was the encoder ring , not the switch.

thanks. it was the switch and you were correct, it is super easy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz