2004 6.0 NV4500 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw this esky on 26” Forgiato red bois today and thought it looked pretty good although it’s not my flavor. Needs low but thought it was worth posting.

Attachments

• 0DB76D36-4C9D-43A0-BD66-667319766A8C.jpeg
    0DB76D36-4C9D-43A0-BD66-667319766A8C.jpeg
    434.5 KB · Views: 5

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw this esky on 26” Forgiato red bois today and thought it looked pretty good although it’s not my flavor. Needs low but thought it was worth posting.
Violating the cardinal rule that the fender to tire gap must be less than or equal to the sidewall height. And I don’t think the red looks right. Meow.

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Violating the cardinal rule that the fender to tire gap must be less than or equal to the sidewall height. And I don’t think the red looks right. Meow.
I guess with the old wheels on my Tahoe I had been breaking that rule.
Wrong color, wrong height.

Needs moar black and moar low.
I think the chrome is getting blacked soon
i had a pretty sick mini cooper at one time grey on reds...it was sort of a joke tho. but i did have the gp stance on mfkin point
View attachment 360582
So your a size doesn’t matter kind of guy

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess with the old wheels on my Tahoe I had been breaking that rule.

I think the chrome is getting blacked soon

So your a size doesn’t matter kind of guy
work car! i always have some little turd for work cause i drive too much. this ended up with a few upgrades to the turbo, downpipe, exhaust, intake, coilovers, fun little car prob 275-300hp @2500lbs at the time tuning for it kinda sucked cause the engine/ecm were mini only (hadnt started the bmw b-series engines yet) and there was only a handful of people that could do anything with them so i didnt take it much further. it was sort of reliable it just ate up ignition coils monthly for whatever reason but it literally took about 2 minutes to replace them so no big deal

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
may as well finish of the story....
i put a quaife lsd and ceramic clutch in it but the jackasses that sold the clutch to me were for the wrong year, its kinda worked but i complained about it for months that it wouldnt hold power. finally they realized they ****** up after me bitching 10x and sent out the correct flywheel. well i guess it had been apart too long (was dailying cammed yukon 100+ miles a day for a couple months) and some water/condensation got into the steering rack (to pull the trans it was easier to just drop the entire subframe so it was sitting disconnected) well after i put it back together the goddamn electric steering box caught on fire and i was just done with that ******* thing. stripped the parts off, back to stock. and literally the first day i drove it to work again got rear ended which pushed me into car in front of me and totalled the thing :anitoof:

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
may as well finish of the story....
i put a quaife lsd and ceramic clutch in it but the jackasses that sold the clutch to me were for the wrong year, its kinda worked but i complained about it for months that it wouldnt hold power. finally they realized they ****** up after me bitching 10x and sent out the correct flywheel. well i guess it had been apart too long (was dailying cammed yukon 100+ miles a day for a couple months) and some water/condensation got into the steering rack (to pull the trans it was easier to just drop the entire subframe so it was sitting disconnected) well after i put it back together the goddamn electric steering box caught on fire and i was just done with that ******* thing. stripped the parts off, back to stock. and literally the first day i drove it to work again got rear ended which pushed me into car in front of me and totalled the thing :anitoof:

Damn you survived in that little thing! They are cool cars but like all things euro they have limited after market support. I also really hate their interiors but that’s just me.