2004 6.0 NV4500 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes sir, not sure which wheel yet hes gonna send pics later. Theres a write up on GMFS about it, I really don't care that much about the wheel controls but it's a good catalyst to get me under the dash and work on cruise control.
Wheel controls are much nicer on the NBS than they are on NNBS. I used them all the time on Caseys truck. Never use the **** on avalanche or yukon. It'll be a worth while upgrade.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Yes sir, not sure which wheel yet hes gonna send pics later. Theres a write up on GMFS about it, I really don't care that much about the wheel controls but it's a good catalyst to get me under the dash and work on cruise control.
There was a member on here who sold an aftermarket leather steering wheel. It was really nice. Wish I would've bought it, but it was for a truck that had the controls--mine doesn't. Is that's all there is to it?

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheel controls are much nicer on the NBS than they are on NNBS. I used them all the time on Caseys truck. Never use the **** on avalanche or yukon. It'll be a worth while upgrade.
I'm unsure if my radio will work the the controls since I didnt wire it so if it does work that would be a huge plus! Also I'm guessing the DIC controls are on the wheel?
There was a member on here who sold an aftermarket leather steering wheel. It was really nice. Wish I would've bought it, but it was for a truck that had the controls--mine doesn't. Is that's all there is to it?
I think so I'll post the GMFS link when I get back to my computer tomorrow

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I'm unsure if my radio will work the the controls since I didnt wire it so if it does work that would be a huge plus! Also I'm guessing the DIC controls are on the wheel?

I think so I'll post the GMFS link when I get back to my computer tomorrow
Yes, DIC controls are also on the wheel.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157