2003 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rickrat

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I recently purchased a 2003 Yukon. It appeared to have headrest video monitors, and a stereo, but both of those were ripped out. In fact, the whole dash bezel is missing too! That's why I got it for a good price.

Can you tell me, does the stock yukon (with bose speakers) have headrest monitors? Or was this a custom job...

Thanks,

Rick

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No rick, they didn't. Might have been custom... might have just been aftermarket.

The Audiovox HRD7 aka HRD7PKG was my favorite as it was a complete replacement leather headrest with Built in DVD player and Monitor for each side... both rear seat passengers could watch independent movies, or share either one to both screens. It is what I have and installed in mine.

Vizualogic had a cheaper version of it later, with (IIRC) a single dvd on one side and two monitors.

Either one of those is installable by a novice... otherwise best to let a shop do it.

OP
OP
R

rickrat

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks! you have a similar model, even the color is the same. Here's mine:

24069_1386494429673_1451425434_1035077_6485104_n.jpg

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score