2002 tahoe roof rack for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Forum Rules For Selling!!!

For Sellers:

--Make sure you put what year/years your item fits and a description in the the. You need to put "00-06 Radiator & door handles" and NOT just put "Random stuff for sale". If you do, you will be PMed to fix. If you continue to do it, your threads will be deleted.
--You MUST put a price on what you're selling.
--Make sure your Ad is filled with the appropriate information and specs of the Part/Vehicle you are selling.
--Include your location and try and include a shipping price into the Ad
--Verify with any potential buyers that they understand what they are buying and fully understand the conditions
-- Keep in contact with the seller until the transaction is COMPLETE! This means they have the goods IN HAND
-- Be sure to leave feed back on the buyer in the "members evaluation" section. This helps with future sellers and buyers feel safe with using the Classifieds.

Silverado MAX

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If anyone can confirm that 2000-2014 roof are all interchangeable on tahoes/yukons I'd be interested as well. I've heard so but I'd like to be sure

OP
OP
ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
50 bucks
lol 10 - 20 bucks thats basically free thats probably how much it will cost to ship it
since its takin up space in my garage
50 bucks includes shipping

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jemilioflores89

Latest posts