2001 6.0 yukon denali awd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nicholas R solis

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I have 01 yukom denali. And I was wondering what I could do to the engine to give it some more power and torque. I already replaced spark plugs with NGK and spark plug wires with performance ones. Also replace the fuel filter. Next in line would be the fuel pump and the driver side valve cover.

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have 01 yukom denali. And I was wondering what I could do to the engine to give it some more power and torque. I already replaced spark plugs with NGK and spark plug wires with performance ones. Also replace the fuel filter. Next in line would be the fuel pump and the driver side valve cover.
how many miles - ever rebuilt?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
There's so much you can do! Question is-- How much is in your budget?

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Folks here would love to help you spend your money. :)

Give us an approximate budget, and folks will chime in.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I'll say between 6 and 7 thousand.
You could do lots with that kind of budget. You can do a cam(stage 2 or 3)--with the rest of the supporting mods--, exhaust, headers, cold air intake or even a supercharger. But, you'll need to beef up the trans--or even a beefier rebuild--which is the week point. But whatever upgrade you do, def get a custom tune to get any benefit from any and all mods you do decide on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MCDizz