20 or 22 inch wheels for the Denali?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAARubicon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just my opinion but I would go with 22's also. Deff gives the truck a great look. Just that little bit of less black wall of the tire makes the rim pop a lot more. I have 22's on my new tahoe and the ride is good. I had 20's on my 2011 tahoe. I ended up not ordering the chrome 22's from the factory with my tahoe. I didn't like the chrome choices vs getting OEM chevy 22's along with the factory 20's. The choices were much better this way, again a lot more cause I was buying 2 sets of rims and tires now, but I don't want to ruin the chrome 22's in the winter soI have the factory 20's to use for winter. Again more money but I was already in it this far as you are so I figured what's a few more at least I will always have good condition summer shoes cause these NEPA winters suck!

This is the same rim we ordered with ours. Love the full chrome on our red 15 Yukon. If you are doing the chrome thing, the full chrome wheels look awesome from all angles. Living in Texas we don't need to swap rims, so we get to enjoy all year long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mich2024