2" Leveling Kit and 1" Rear Spacers $100

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheWes

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm interested. Just to clarify, it's a leveling kit right? It drops the back end right? I'm looking to level my Yuk when I put 22s on it. I really want the rims to fill the wheel well and don't want to lift it. And how bad is the install on that? Something I can do in the garage or should I take it in somewhere? I've never done suspension work on my own.

OP
OP
Kolt-46

Kolt-46

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested. Just to clarify, it's a leveling kit right? It drops the back end right? I'm looking to level my Yuk when I put 22s on it. I really want the rims to fill the wheel well and don't want to lift it. And how bad is the install on that? Something I can do in the garage or should I take it in somewhere? I've never done suspension work on my own.

This is a kit to lift your truck 2" in front and 1" in the rear. Sorry.

OP
OP
Kolt-46

Kolt-46

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does this work with the Auto Level option?

I believe the front will work but I'm not sure about the rear spacers. I'll see what I can find out.

It looks like it can be done. You should contact Norcal SS for the details; I believe that he is an expert with all things suspension.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman

Latest posts