2/3 drop with new struts up front

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcevans7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting ready to get the 2/3 drop from tbss. Need to replace the struts upfront. Got oe on still climbing 140k. Anyone have advice on best struts to go for with the drop. Herd oe is just as good but looking for more ppls input. Looking for cushion more than anything. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

lowAZhoe

Resident GM Tech
Reaction score
I have belltech sp on mine. I had them on another Tahoe I had and my wife has them on her Tahoe. Haven't had any issues and I think the ride is pretty good.

lowAZhoe

Resident GM Tech
Reaction score
You can get the belltech kit with shocks at autoanything.com for 585 shipped. It's kit 759sp and you enter coupon code yearend for 20% off. Same kit my wife has we also ordered there.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you go to autoanythning website the kit is 730.xx shipped no coupon code is available there for 20 percent off. Whenever your ready just holler ill beat their price 725 shipped.
I would do rear endlinks and bumpstops also for 110.

Also like always if you see prices cheaper than mine no problem just pm me and Ill beat anyones prices plus im here for 24/7 support

Last edited:
OP
OP
jcevans7

jcevans7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just keep going all over the place with this. I am probably making more out of this than I should. But if I get shocks too than I am gonna have to delete the autoride. I liked it when it did work. Not sure I want to go get rid of it, felt like it was one of the things that made the ride so smooth. But if I delete the auto ride than I start thinking I should do the 3/5 drop. I have 20s don't plan on getting to low with it but want the wheel gap to be more tame.

This is what I'm wrong with right now
36aaf58974c29b94e1f6a191ada57c65.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I've done my 3/5 kit on many guys trucks that had autoride no issies. If you tow all you need is helper bags

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Magnetman59