2/3 drop or 3/5 drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FrankU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
American _Sheepdog, Your Tahoe looks great. Got the same only not lowered & 17"s.

Originally wanted to go with just a rear lowering but , now thinking of going with Norcals 2/3-4 lowering cornering setup with air bags too. She will be doing some towing.
Why will I go with Norcals setup ?
Forum supporting vendor, he helps put this show on
Check around he has a lot of support in the community

Yea....I could find cheaper , experience tells me not to go down that road again. Been trucking (Tahoe isn't exactly a truck) 4X4 & drag racing for over 40 years.Go with a proven setup , a lot less B/S .

Enjoy gentlemen !

ABNLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put in the 2/3 kit purchased from Norcal and absolutely love it. Just the stance I was looking for, still rides great so the wife doesn't have an issue with it, no tire rubbing, and goes through the snow like a mad man.

MooseKuckle

Reaction score
I need to replace shocks on my 2007 Tahoe but plan on a 2/3 drop in a month. Should I hold off on replacing them due to the suspension change or does it even matter?

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
majority of 2/3 drop use the factory shocks and shock extenders, so most likely if you need new shocks you should probably just get them

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have a kit that
I need to replace shocks on my 2007 Tahoe but plan on a 2/3 drop in a month. Should I hold off on replacing them due to the suspension change or does it even matter?
I sell the lowering struts 2 inches

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Tony, what would you say is a fair price for an install of your basic 2/3 drop kit?

with cutting off the bumpstop bracket... spinldes/rear springs/shock extendes/swaybar endlinks im going to say 5 hours max

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE

Latest posts