2/3 drop or 3/5 drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skatejosh369

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've been going back and forth for months, trying to decide if I want to do a lift, or drop the Tahoe. Already bought the stuff to lift it, but I've decided to lower it now, because I think it looks much nicer Haha.

I'm stuck between a 2/3 drop or a 3/5. I'll be running 22"s of some sort (hopefully a deal locally with sstb reps comes through), but currently on the factory 20"s. Wanting to do a ss Tahoe look, so removal of door trim (it's peeling anyways), roof rack removal, slp exhaust, and doing a esky / Denali rear bumper. I considered doing the ss Tahoe front bumper that is a replica style one, but I think I'm going to pass for now. Any advice would be great. This is my first suv "build", so it should be fun!

Now if I can get my wife to let me tinker with the esky!!

OP
OP
S

Skatejosh369

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I think I'm a bigger fan of the 2/3. I've seen yours on ig. McGaughy's kit? Identical color of mine too. Looks good.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hetes the kit ive been installing on them for yearS

http://tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=87

5305 bellteh springs in rear by far smoothest riding proven fir years. Also gives you option of going lower down the road. I'm doing a customers truck now this is the resr kit with 1 inch spacer doing front next week. His concern was ride quality on 26s and did the rear with belltech sp shocks and he has no issues how it rides

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Oh pic of truck little rear before and after

IMG_20160131_174307.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs