1999 Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vargas1996

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What’s up everybody I’m new to this forum. I just picked up a 1999 Yukon Denali, and wanted to know exactly what this truck is. Every time I look up parts either the 1998 OBS Tahoe or the 2000 NBS Tahoe comes up. Never my exact vehicle. I’ve already found out it doesn’t have as much aftermarket parts such as grills, headlights, etc. but what is underneath so I can find a lift, brakes, and interior parts. Thanks! 0ACAF244-AFF7-4B3B-BF5F-F48B1ED93463.jpeg
Here she is btw haha

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forum from
New Zealand in the South Pacific
Tidy looking Rig!
Have a look around,you'll find all that you need for her. GMC:favorites37:

Chuck_K

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I also own a 99 Denali. Sometimes I've had better luck searching parts for a 1999 or 2000 Cadillac Escalade. They are basically the same vehicle except for interior appointments and exterior grill and badging. Searching for Cadillac parts seems less confusing for suppliers than searching for GMC parts for that year and model. I find that some suppliers mistakenly offer parts for Chevy Tahoe's and GMC Yukon's before and after the manufacturing dates of 1999 & 2000. Sometimes suppliers group parts into model years from 1991/1992 to 2000 (first generation GMC Yukon) and 1995 to 2000 (first generation Chevy Tahoe rebranded from Chevy Blazer). The 2000 model year was also the introduction of the 2nd generation Tahoes and Yukons further complicating things. Good luck, it's been an interesting and frustrating journey for me so far!

exp500 Is right on the money regarding using the VIN to verify correct parts from GM

Last edited: