1999-2018 GM 1500 Series Wilwood TX6R 6-Piston 16" BBK #140-13876-R "Partial Kit" w/ New & Used Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1999-2018 General Motors 1500 Series Wilwood TX6R 6-Piston 16" BBK #140-13876-R "Partial Kit" New & Used Parts

This brake kit will fit various Chevrolet, GMC, & Cadillac 1500 Series "Full Size" Truck and SUV Models

Included in the sale are the following:
(2) Lightly used Wilwood TX6R 6-Piston Front Calipers Red - <62K miles
(2) Used Wilwood Brake Pad Retainer & Pin Kits. One for each Caliper
(2) Freshly Powder Coated Gloss-Black Wilwood 16" Rotor Hats. One for each Driver & Passenger side.
(2) BRAND NEW Wilwood Caliper Mounting Brackets w/ Hardware. One for each Driver & Passenger side.
(1) BRAND NEW Wilwood Caliper Bolt Kit, Bracket Hardware w/ Washers & Shims. Includes mounting hardware for both Driver & Passenger side.
(2) Paper copies of Installation Instructions
Various Wilwood stickers

The calipers are used but in great shape and in good working order. I tried to clean them up as much as I could to show their condition but there are still a couple tough spots of brake residue in some areas and small hard to reach places. There are a few marks/scratches in the powder coat in some areas on the calipers, more visible on the drivers side caliper than the passenger side. Most of them are not visible once installed but for some small ones on the driver side caliper. I attribute these marks to normal wear and tear.

Posting a lot of detail on the condition of used items I'm selling is important to me, as well as taking the time to take very detailed pictures. I have a lot of pictures with detail, and am highlighting even minor blemishes that have no affect on the form and function of the brake calipers themselves.

While the kit was on my truck for about 62K miles I only ran Wilwood Hi-Temp 570 Brake Fluid #290-0632.

Parts You Will Need to Complete the Big Brake Kit:
(1) Wilwood Left Hand Rotor Ring #160-8954-GTB
(1) Wilwood Right Hand Rotor Ring #160-8953-GTB
(2) Wilwood Rotor Hat Bolt Kit #230-12176
(1) Wilwood BP-20 Brake Pads (4 Pads) #150-13773K
(1) Wilwood Stainless Steel Brake Lines #220-10979 or #220-8998 (Depending on the model year of your GM Truck/SUV)

The Wilwood Stainless Steel Brake Lines are needed to install these brakes. Please note that this Wilwood 140-13876-R brake kit does not include the Wilwood Stainless Steel Brake Lines #220-10979 or #220-8998 as a standard item in the kit, but must be purchased to install.

Asking $800 OBO Plus Shipping and Paypal Fees. I'm located in Dayton, OH and willing to meet up with anyone within reasonable distance. Calipers will be bubble wrapped and shipped in their original Wilwood boxes, rotor hats will be bubble wrapped, and all hardware packaged separately will ship together in their own larger original Wilwood box that the items arrived in.

Feel free to DM me with any questions, offers, or if you need any additional information.

I'll post a lot of pics. There are additional pics that can be seen at the imgur album link here:
DEgv89H.jpg
rlKWMdh.jpg
W0Yut8d.jpg
xzVtMzz.jpg
EMs6kWi.jpg

PASSENGER SIDE CALIPER:
MPfTJZc.jpg
hQdfiLe.jpg
HcKfUQQ.jpg
VaaQiwp.jpg
bCVDZFW.jpg
wsfiadd.jpg

DRIVERS SIDE CALIPER:
er5h8tS.jpg
2ytebz1.jpg
JzxnJZZ.jpg
QTw66Mp.jpg
cp9RTmP.jpg
P4P0kmW.jpg
XTo4tVq.jpg
4BlrsYK.jpg

tRidiot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I'd love to jump on this, but with the additional stuff I would need, I've got other things I need to focus on first. <sigh> I guess I'll just do the '20 Silverado upgrade when the time rolls around. Good luck, man, this is an incredible deal, and I'm sure it won't last long!

Tyrant

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know if there is a compatible 1 piece rotor with the correct diameter and offset for these calipers?

OP
OP
CMoore711

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THIS IS FROM 2017, DID YOU END UP SELLING THEM?
Not sure where 2017 is coming from? The date for my original listing and post is from February 2022.

This is still available for sale.

salisburyv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they're not giving those rotor rings away.... glws

OP
OP
CMoore711

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they're not giving those rotor rings away.... glws

No they're not... Rotor rings, rotor hats, the whole kit in general has gone up by quite a bit in the last 6-8 months as have a lot of automotive parts.

But there is good news! The asking price is exactly that; An asking price that's also OBO (Or Best Offer).

If you're interested DM me a price/offer you think is fair.