15 Yukon Right Front Turn Indicator Failure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Taco318

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone else had issues with this message coming up? As far as searching online the few threads or help I can find says the only way to replace the turn signal is by replacing whole headlamp assembly. Turn signal is the bottom half of the LED daytime running light. Sometimes it will work fine and sometimes it will flicker pretty fast when turn signal is activated . I know there are companies who repair the factory taillights but does anyone repair headlamps? Not interested in spending $500-$600 bc my turn signal went out .20181219_223543.jpg

iksplizit

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone else had issues with this message coming up? As far as searching online the few threads or help I can find says the only way to replace the turn signal is by replacing whole headlamp assembly. Turn signal is the bottom half of the LED daytime running light. Sometimes it will work fine and sometimes it will flicker pretty fast when turn signal is activated . I know there are companies who repair the factory taillights but does anyone repair headlamps? Not interested in spending $500-$600 bc my turn signal went out .View attachment 212699
Same thing just happened to me, sounds like the only fix is to replace the headlight. I'm sure you could spend a couple of hours pulling apart the headlight and fixing whatever connection has become corroded

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094